The Oslo Pass app allows you to buy your Oslo Pass city card before you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass is a city card offering free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport, discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities.
The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and offers reduced rates for children and seniors. The Oslo Pass app is in English and works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online. You can buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase. You can buy your Oslo Pass with an international credit card.
You can buy the Oslo Pass in advance, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass must be activated within three months after the purchase.
Combine the Oslo Pass app with the Oslo official city app which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and a day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, childrens events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that is of interest to you.
Key features for the Oslo Pass app:
- use the free Oslo Pass app to buy your Oslo Pass city card
- free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions
- free public transport
- discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities
- use the Oslo Pass app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- buy in advance, activate when you arrive
- English language