Orbit is the door to the new world of learning. It aims to revolutionize the learning process through its unique approach and in-depth explanation of each concept taught in books. Orbit, presents 3D visualizations of the concepts, taught to students, in real world. It brings concepts to life by placing them in front of you in 3D.
Orbit-Ed allows you to learn at your fingertips through a rich database of 3D models related to primary school topics, assisting teachers in delivering complex topics with better attention of students which will help them master the concepts through visual, interactive and deep learning experiences.
It allows digital content to be experienced in new and engaging ways both inside and outside the classroom. It is an ideal companion for learning, especially in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Tracking quality is reduced when the camera can't see details, such as when the camera is pointed at a blank wall, the environment is too dark, or the surface is reflective.
- It works best at matte/textured horizontal surfaces.
- AR Kit can't currently detect complex surfaces like curved couch cushions, or even vertical surfaces like walls. It can detect horizontal planes but cannot detect vertical ones.
- Excessive motion-too far, too fast, or shaking too vigorously-results in a blurred image or too much distance for tracking features between video frames, reducing tracking quality.
- Allow time for plane detection to produce clear results.
- It can drain battery quickly
- Occasionally the AR Kit engine loses track of the object's position and it drifts.
- iOS devices that support AR: iPhone 6 or later
- iOS 11+