Operance is your digital building manual to efficiently operate, maintain and enhance your estate to reduce lifecycle costs.
Operance enables you to search, save and share your building information relating to:
* BUILDINGS: design, structure, planned performance etc.
* SPACES: dimensions, room numbering and naming etc.
* ASSETS: specifications, manufacturer details, quantities, cleaning, maintenance, health and safety information etc.
* DOCUMENTS: insurances, warranties, certificates etc.
* ESTATES: multi-building information such as the collective number of fire doors etc.
For decades, contractors have handed-over ring-binders full of non-defined, unstructured and unvalidated information about buildings to asset owners, facility managers and caretakers. Information provided is supposed to help end-users operate and maintain their new building, instead, they frustrate and confuse. Whether they be ring binders or pdf building manuals, information is often difficult to find, out-of-date and simply incorrect.
Operance is the ideal tool to inform those responsible for managing, operating, maintaining and utilising buildings.
It enables users to store, search, update and share information about your buildings on your phone, tablet or desktop.
Operance also allows you to save favourite items such as particular assets, documents and filter searches.
Replacing traditional paper O&M's, we provide all information about your assets and documents at your fingertips.
Operance is the perfect app to inform:
* Estates Directors
* Caretakers / Janitors
* Facilities Managers
* Estates Project Managers
* Building & Asset Managers
* Mobile Maintenance Technicians
* Finance & Procurement Teams
* Business Managers
Used within the following sectors:
NOTE: Our app is free to download and there are no in-app purchases, but you do require a code from your organisation to access your estate's information.