Open Lap is a simple, no-nonsense slot car race management app for Carrera DIGITAL 124/132 systems.
In a nutshell, Open Lap lets you
- connect your mobile device via Bluetooth using Carrera AppConnect, or a suitable serial to USB On-The-Go adapter cable.
- take it easy during free practice, go for fastest lap in qualifying, or compete in lap or time based race sessions.
- get informed about important events, such as fastest laps or low fuel conditions, by personalized voice messages.
- adjust vehicle speed, brake force and fuel tank size for each car individually.
- measure up to three intermediate or sector times (S1, S2, S3) using Carrera Check Lane or compatible equipment.
- send out the pace car in case of emergency, or temporarily disable lap counting during a "yellow flag" phase.
Please note that it is necessary to enable location on your device to connect to Carrera AppConnect via Bluetooth. Also some features, such as the start light and pace car buttons, require Carrera Control Unit firmware version 3.31 or higher. Carrera Check Lane support requires at least firmware version 3.36.
Open Lap is Open Source and is released under the Apache License 2.0.
Carrera and Carrera AppConnect are registered trademarks of Stadlbauer Marketing + Vertrieb GmbH.
Open Lap is not an official Carrera product, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Stadlbauer Marketing + Vertrieb GmbH.