Online Clinic Management System (OCMS) is a web application that allows you to manage your clinic. This application offers you insight on your clinic activity and keeps historical records of every single patient, all his visits and related prescriptions. The patients info you can store include tobacco usage, alcohol intake, surgical and obstetric history and genetic diseases. It's easy to use, and makes you become more organized and accordingly, more productive. OCMS was created using AppGini. So you can easily customize it to add/remove details or any extra functionality to fit your own requirements. OCMS is a responsive web-based application that you can access from your PC, tablet, mobile or any other device. What's new?
What's new in version 2.2
Updated to AppGini 5.62
- Implemented PHPMailer as the mail function for apps, with SMTP support configurable in admin settings.
- Included hooks/__global.php in admin area.
- Added new hook in __global.php, sendmail_handler() for intercepting mail sending operations.
- Fixed PHP 7.1 compatibility issue.
- Fixed preg_replace calls with /e modifier.
- Added validation checks to make sure undefined data formats are properly handled.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in quick search responsibly reported by Netsparker.
- Added hooks/README.html.
- Fixed error with line breaks in emails sent from the admin area.
- Bug fix with sorting of formatted lookup fields.
- Bug fix for array_map warning when a record is selected in a table with a non-numeric PK.
ReleaseMay 10, 2017
Date AddedMay 10, 2017
Operating SystemsWindows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Additional RequirementsPHP 4.3 or higher, MySQL 3.25 or higher