A refreshed and streamlined user interface makes it easy to get more from your home entertainment experience.
Available as a free download, the app is compatible with all network-capable Onkyo A/V products as well as selected network-ready products released during or after 2009.
Note: Onkyo network components manufactured prior to 2009 will gain compatibility on a model-by-model basis.
Functions Enabled by Onkyo Remote
(1) Audio streaming services operation. Stations are touchscreen-selectable, with no need to view a TV display
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your android device can be used to select music directly from the server
(3) General remote control and playback functionality
(4) Volume-control function
(5) Information including station frequency displayed when listening to radio. (Note: available only on A/V products with a built-in radio tuner)
(6) Stream music stored on your Android device wirelessly (selected models only)
(7) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media function (selected models only)
(8) Compatibility with Spotify Connect* (A/V network with Spotify compatibility)
*Availability depends on region
Compatible Onkyo Products
- All Network A/V Receivers released during or after 2009**
- T-4070 Network Tuner
- CR-N755 Network Hi-Fi Mini System
- Network Stereo Receiver after 2011 (TX-8050 and after)
**2009 models are not compatible with streaming music stored on Android device.
Requires Android 4.0.3 or later.
* Operation of this application is not guaranteed for all devices.
Enjoy a new world of audio convenience with this free app.
- Adds support for 2016 models.
- Bug fixes