XDA Feed is a "feed" of the best of the best for the OnePlus 3/3T, updated several times per day. Whether it's a new ROM, kernel, root method, news article, thread, video, or an interesting icon pack, theme, or wallpaper to change things up a little bit, XDA Feed will keep you apprised of the best stuff for your phone, with granular notifications to filter content type and push interval selection -- or disable them altogether, if you don't wish to be disturbed.
Feed is currently in Beta as we work on the bugs! Thanks for your patience.
This build of Feed is specifically optimized for the OnePlus 3/3T. For other devices, be sure to check out the general version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.feed
- Optimized for speed and fluidity
- Fully Material Design
- Download ROMs, kernels, and other cool stuff right to your device, or easily get to a thread to see more information or join the discussion
- Full notification control: you pick the type of content for which you get notifications, and the time interval
- Dark theme and light theme
- Star your favorite content for later viewing
- Suggest content to show up in Feed
- Community rankings! See top contributors
Q: Why does this app exist?
We all know there is a ton of cool stuff you can do to your phone, but navigating the XDA forums to find it all can be a bit daunting. This app is a curated "feed" of all that stuff you wish you knew about, so you don't miss anything.
Q: This sounds great! But I don't have a OnePlus 3/3T
Feed is now available for all devices! Check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.feed
Q: Why not just integrate this into XDA or XDA Labs?
We wanted to separate the functionality of Feed because we have some very cool stuff planned for it. You'll see!
Q: Where does the content come from?
From user suggestions through the app and website!
Visit the XDA thread if you have any questions, issues or feature ideas!