Key feature of Omaha Poker Offline :
* Multiple game mode: you can choose between Pot Limit or No limit, you can enable high/low hand ranking, you can choose how many player in a game, everything.
* Advanced AI - play offline against 8 types of advanced computer opponents, you can practice with all of them at the same time or choose particular AI level to play with.
* Gorgeous HD graphics and slick, fast gameplay: you can even skip the hand and start a new one.
* Realistic sounds, and smooth animations
* fast and clean interface.
* Offline playable: you dont need an internet connection to play this game, it run perfectly fine when offline
* Constant playing: this game is designed to be offline playable, you don't need to wait for other player to play this game
* Completely free: you don't need any money to play this game, the chips in the game are also free to get.
About the game:
Omaha hold 'em (also known as Omaha hold'em or simply Omaha) is a community card poker game similar to Texas hold 'em, where each player is dealt four cards and must make his or her best hand using exactly two of them, plus exactly three of the five community cards.
Owing to its frequently large pots, Omaha Hi/Lo (also called Omaha High Low, Omaha H/L, Omaha/8 or Omaha 8-or-better) has become a hugely popular game around the world.
Each player in an Omaha Hi/Lo game is dealt four private cards (hole cards) that belong only to that player. Five community cards are dealt face-up on the board.
All players use exactly two cards from their four hole cards in conjunction with exactly three cards from the board to make the best five-card poker hand possible.
The pot is divided between the best hand for high and the best hand for low - hence the name, Omaha Hi/Lo. You may use different combinations of two cards from your hand to make your high hand and your low hand, but in each hand you must use precisely two from your hand and three from the board - no more, no less.
Omaha Hi/Lo is played with an 8-or-better qualifier, which means that a low hand must consist of five different cards - ranked eight or below - to be eligible to win the low portion of the pot. Low hands in Omaha Hi/Lo are determined in exactly the same way they're determined in 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo. If there is no qualifying low hand, the high hand wins the entire pot.
Omaha Hi/Lo uses the Ace to Five or California system for ranking low hands. Straights and flushes do not count against a hand, and Aces are always low in reading the low hand, so the best possible hand is a "wheel": 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
Download Omaha Poker Offline now for free!
Omaha Poker Offline: the best offline poker app on the store
Blue Wind casino
Bring the casino to your home!