Completely offine, free, simple, meditation trainer & helper for chanting the powerful OM mantra. This app is totally Ad-free.
New to meditation? How about listening to a 15 min meditation routine. Why not make meditation as part of your daily routine and achieve inner peace? If you already do, you can use this app as a simple yoga music for relaxation and meditation.
AUM Translation from Upanishad in English:
OM is composed of 3 sub-sounds, 'a', 'u' and 'm'. The fusion of these 3 elements is AUM / OM.
- "A" stands for the state of wakefulness.
- "U" stands for a dream state.
- "M" symbolises to relax and sleep.
1. Repeat option to repeat the chants 101,501,1001 and 5001 times.
2. Pause and Resume the Omkar chants.
3. Rotating galaxy animation for increased concentration during the om chants.
4. You can also run this app in the background by pressing the phone's home key when the app is running.
5. This tool can act as a meditation music app free for those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian dhyan ), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
Advantages of OM Chanting:
1)Improves ones concentration and memory capacity by stimulating the yoga chakras.
2)When used with yoga daily workout, it cleanses the mind & controls the emotions.
3)Improves the finance & invites nature bliss.
4)Om meditation sounds fills the atmosphere with positive thoughts.
5)Best meditation music for sleeping, as it relaxes physically, mentally and emotionally.
6)Regular Om chanting can help to overcome depression, sleep disorders & stress.
7)Chanting om for relaxation could also help to quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism.
8)It has healing powers equivalent to that of all the medicines.
Om mantra & its significance:
It is the sound which is eternal in the universe all the time. It is believed to be the only sound you hear when you go into deep meditation. Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. Famous songs & mantras of all Indian Gods starts with om. Download this om meditation music audio app free today & listen to the om mantra chanting!