Book advanced features:
1) Go to the page.
2) Display Mode: Day / Night.
3) Change the settings: font size, font type
4) Swipe mode Horizontal/Vertical
5) Highlight text
6) Dictionary (needs an Internet connection)
7) Share line and phrases with your friends
8) Audio for every chapter directly from Librivox (needs an Internet connection)
9) Reading aloud feature for reading using the phone offline (it may require downloading additional language packages)
10)Careful organized for best enjoyment.
The content of this ebook belongs to the Public Domain.
The book content, including text and images, were extracted from Project Gutenberg(see http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/730)
The book audio is coming from Librivox (see https://librivox.org/oliver-twist-version-5-dramatic-reading-by-charles-dickens/)
Oliver Twist is an 1838 novel by Charles Dickens. It was originally published as a serial.
Like most of Dickens' work, the book is used to call the public's attention to various contemporary social evils, including the workhouse, child labour and the recruitment of children as criminals. The novel is full of sarcasm and dark humour, even as it treats its serious subject, revealing the hypocrisies of the time.
It has been the subject of numerous film and television adaptations, and the basis for a highly successful British musical, Oliver!.