Easily discover amazing Black-owned businesses near you and beyond, from pharmacies to restaurants, with the Official Black Wall Street app.
Official Black Wall Street is a next generation digital platform helping to recirculate the Black dollar and strengthen the local economy in Black communities.
Top 5 reasons to join OBWS?
- Join a movement of 1.16 million OBWS users who are eager to Buy Black.
- Search for both brick and mortar and online-based businesses you can support.
- Find special offers from your favorite Black-owned businesses.
- Be alerted whenever you're near a Black-owned businesses and use the "Nearby" tab to see what's around you.
- Read real reviews from kinfolk around the country and share your own experiences.
- Bookmark your favorite businesses and be alerted whenever they add a new special offer.
- Are you a Black entrepreneur? Easily create a listing for your business with one click. (If you're not an entrepreneur but know of a Black-owned business that isn't listed, share the wealth and submit a free listing!)
- Two-way messaging system to bridge the gap between Black entrepreneurs and their consumers.
This is just the beginning... Join the movement and help rebuild Black Wall Street.
The app is membership-based for business owners with features that give Black businesses even more exposure. If you are a business owner, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The duration of the subscription is 1 month. If you select a paid membership, your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the cost of the membership level you select. You can manage or cancel your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the business owner purchases a subscription.