OffiXLS is an app to edit XLS spreadsheets that you will be able to create, modify and share. OffiXLS combines the functionality of a file manager with the open source office software for spreadsheets, LibreOffice.
It contains two main modules:
* The XLS module, which provides the following functionality:
- Create spreadsheets.
- Edit spreadsheets files from OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Microsoft Excel.
- Cell styles management.
- Search for texts.
- Insert columns / rows.
- Delete rows / columns.
- Find & replace.
- Unique Spreadsheet functions like: * CURRENT * DDE * OPT_BARRIER * GOALSEEK ...
- Open Source.
- Spreadsheet formats supported are the OpenDocuments formats (.ods and .ots), but in addition to them OffiXLS can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxc and .stc) and the following spreadsheet formats (see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started/File_formats):
* Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (.xls, .xlw, and .xlt)
* Microsoft Excel 4.x-5.0/95 (.xls, .xlw, and .xlt)
* Microsoft Excel 2003 XML (.xml)
* Microsoft Excel 2007 XML (.xlsx, .xlsm and .xltm)
* Microsoft Excel 2007 binary (.xlsb)
* Lotus 1-2-3 (.wk1, .wks, and .123)
* StarCalc formats (.sdc and .vor)
* dBASE (.dbf)
* Unified Office Format spreadsheet (.uos, .uof)
* Pocket Excel (pxl)
* Quattro Pro 6.0 (.wb2)
This app uses the LibreOffice license. It can be installed and distributed for free.
B) The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.
- Preview support.
The subscription inside the app consists on the following:
- The length of the subscription is 1 month
- The price of the subscription is $0.99
- The subscription will be auto-renewed every month so that you can continue enjoying the app without ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period