The OPPO MediaControl app turns your mobile device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO 4K UHD Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Play media files from different sources such as your mobile device, connected USB drives, DLNA servers, and SMB shares.
2. Quickly browse through your media files alphabetically or by searching for specific files.
3. Save your favorite songs, movies, and photos to your Favorites list, and create personalized playlists to quickly access the songs you love most.
4. Control the playback of your media files and easily toggle playback modes such as shuffle and repeat.
5. View media file information from the Now Playing screen.
6. Control multiple players with a single mobile device, or control single player with multiple mobile devices.
7. Power the player off and on using the MediaControl app (requires that Network Standby moved is enabled see notes below for details).
8. Utilize a virtual remote control with four customizable buttons can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. The MediaControl app will only work with players that have been updated to a supported firmware version.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the MediaControl app to wake the player from standby mode: the player must be connected to the same network as the mobile device you are using to control it, and the player must have the Network Standby mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the MediaControl app, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Required Firmware Version:
41-0317B or later.