This is one of the most complete OBD2 & DTC codes guide on the market! We have over 40,000 car repair does (On-board diagnostics, Diagnostic Trouble Codes, OBDll and more) with detailed breakdown of almost each code.
Information and features includes:
- Diagnostic code description
- Potential OBD2 & DTC code causes
- General information
- Vehicle code symptoms
- Related warnings
- Detailed breakdown of what the OBD2 and DTC code diagnostic means along with potential fixes
- Vehicle and car specific System Codes: P (Powertrain, Engine, Gearbox, Transmission), B (Body, A/C, Air Bags and more), C (Chassis & ABS) and U (User Network, Wiring, UART).
- Generic Codes that are non vehicle OBD2 specific
- OEM/Manufacturers Codes for specific diagnostic information
OBD2 & DTC codes available for the following vehicles (some repair information is not available for certain codes):
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford OBD, GMC, Geo, Honda OBD2/DTC diagnostic specific, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porshe, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen.
If you are getting any car repair done and have gotten repair estimates, make sure to use this app to understand what each code means and why the code fix is important!