Nursing in Critical Care is now available on your phone or tablet. The journal brings you a range of stimulating articles on all aspects of critical care nursing practice, research, education and management.
The NICC app will offer you an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and ensures you keep up to date with the latest research in critical care nursing even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive notifications when new articles and issues are available
- Download articles and issues for printing and reading on the go
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues via email
Nursing in Critical Care is concerned with the whole spectrum of skills, knowledge and attitudes used by practitioners in any setting where adults or children, and their families are experiencing critical illness.
The journal covers the diverse specialities of critical care nursing including surgery, medicine, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, haematology, obstetrics, accident and emergency, neonatal nursing and paediatrics.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.