Rikudo is a logic puzzle game which is easy to understand but can be very hard to solve. The goal is to find a path of consecutive numbers in a honeycomb grid with hexagonal cells. Each puzzle is a number maze with a unique solution.
Rikudo is an addictive number placement puzzle mainly about logic. However what makes Rikudo special is its visual and intuitive nature.
Hours of fun and brain training ahead:
- An animated tutorial to learn the basics
- 960 puzzles of various sizes and levels
- An evil mode to spice it up
- Some puzzles in action mode
- A pepper mode to get harder small puzzles
- Hints to learn the most advanced solving techniques
Rikudo is produced by an independent developer.