Our Number Formation App is available as a multi-platform resource, which means that you can enjoy this exciting software on your favourite device! Simply use your multi-platform licence to activate the Number Formation App on your iPads and computers.
Following on from our successful Letter Formation App comes our number formation version. Ideal for practising written numerals, this app shows the process for numbers 120, and allows the child to draw over the marks in the sand to consolidate their own skills.
Teacher options provide the facility to select what the user hears and what numbers they can access for more focused work.
- Select a number stone from the array to see it drawn in the sand
- Trace over the pattern to develop fine motor skills
- Learn and consolidate numeral patterns
- Use settings to disable number stones to limit those on offer
- Use settings to disable all number stones to provide a free-play space
- A Read Me file with guidance on other ways to support the development of number formation
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases.
WHO IS YELLOW DOOR?
We are a publisher offering a range of inspiring and innovative literacy and maths resources. From multisensory games to interactive software, we combine hands-on learning with open-ended technology to promote communication and language, collaborative play and creativity across the curriculum. Our aim is to produce resources that are appealing to small hands and curious minds, and that will help build an engaging, playful learning environment for all young children.
OTHER APPS FROM YELLOW DOOR
Letter Recognition App
Letter Formation App
I-Spy Initial Sounds App
Initial Sounds Bubble App
Find the Rhyme App
Come Alive Traditional Tales (6 individual apps)
Come Alive Nursery Rhymes
Come Alive Sound and Letters
Come Alive Listening.
REVIEW THE APP
We would love to know what you think of our new app, so please leave a review!