IMPORTANT NOTE: Notate will not operate without a Microsoft Intune MAM/MDM server. It has been specially designed to operate with Microsoft Intune.
Provides secure access to Outlook notes, tasks, contacts, and PDF email attachment editing. Stay productive while you work from home! Notate is the ultimate Microsoft Exchange Information Manager.
Scan documents into PDF. Scan business cards directly into contacts. Notate syncs notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, and email attachments with your Microsoft Outlook account.
Notate is an all-in-one tool for Exchange. Notate includes the following functions.
* Security - Secured by Microsoft Intune, securely syncs with your corporate Exchange server
* Notes - Sync handwritten notes with your Microsoft Exchange / Outlook Account
* PDF - Fill out PDF forms, annotate PDF, create PDFs, and sign PDF documents
* Files - Find and edit email attachments with ease
* Todo - Manage your Microsoft Outlook to do list
* Calendar - Take notes and to do items in meetings and send meeting minutes
* Contacts - Business card scanner converts cards directly into Outlook contacts
* Email - View and edit email attachments. Document converter converts office documents into PDF
All secured with Microsoft Intune and securely syncing with your Microsoft Exchange Server!
Business card scanner supports 19 languages for fast, accurate OCR.
Document converter transforms office docs to PDF. Full PDF annotation and PDF editor capabilities including Adobe Forms support.
Sign PDF documents and return them with ease.
STAY FOCUSED, GET WORK DONE. Notate helps you get organized and stay productive. Start by capturing all your important information. With Notate you can quickly create typed or handwritten notes and insert images, audio recordings, web clippings, PDF documents and more.
SAVE EVERYTHING. Collect everything that matters knowing that you'll always be able to find it. Enhance your notes with handwriting, drawings, images, documents, PDFs, web clippings, and more.
FIND YOUR INFORMATION QUICKLY by organizing your notebooks like folders. Notes and to do items are searchable. Easily search across all notebooks or search for text within notes. The Notate preview mode provides users a quick glance into the note subject matter. Notes are supported with star tagging as favorites and most recent edited notes are visible at all times.
- View and edit email attachments
- Fill out PDF forms
- Annotate, collaborate, and comment on PDF documents with peers
- Scan business cards into Outlook contacts
- Advanced word processor
- Embed images, audio, web clippings and documents
- Scan paper documents into PDF files
- Annotate and sign PDF files
- To do management with reminder notifications
- Handwriting and Apple Pencil support
- Shared workspaces for collaboration
- Syncs with Microsoft Outlook for Exchange or Office 365
- Features like Evernote or OneNote, provided in a secure enterprise environment
Download Notate to try it free for thirty days. Cancel easily right from within Notate. After your free trial, Notate requires a subscription which provides you with regular app updates and syncing of your data. After your trial, you will not be charged unless you purchase a subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Price may vary by location.