Nota is the first full-featured file-based audio player, which is able to inplace playback from system Files app and its File Providers*. That opens an unique opportunity to access other apps and cloud sources without copying files.
- Background playback and AirPlay support
- Adjust sound with 10-band equalizer for local and remote files
- Sleep timer
- Control playback speed (0.5x - 2x)
- Organize playback queue
- Intuitive gestures
- Smart shuffle and loop one-all
- Delicate handling of system events - playback never stops
- Import, Export, Manage, Copy, Move, Rename, Reorder and Transfer files
The feature - Stability and battery-safe mode -- app has successfully passed 24h-playback tests without draining the battery or terminating.
Complete support for iOS 12 and iPhone XS Max.
*File Providers are extensions by other developers, so that other apps can access the documents and directories stored and managed by 3rd party apps. Learn more at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206481.