The app is a complete free handbook of Non Conventional Energy Sources or Renewable energy & engineering which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 70 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also check about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction To Energy
2. Conventional energy resources
3. Non conventional energy resources
4. Renewable energy growth
5. Strategy for meeting the future energy requirements Global and National scenarios
6. Prospect of Renewable Energy
7. Working principle of MHD generator
8. Hall effect in MHD generator
9. The MHD system
10. Open-Cycle MHD system
11. Closed-cycle (Seeded inert gas ) MHD systems
12. Closed cycle ( liquid Metal ) MHD System
13. Advantages and Disadvantage of MHD Systems
14. Thermoelectric effect
15. Seebeck Effect
16. Peltier effect
17. Thomson effect
18. Thermoelectric generators
19. photo voltaic effect
20. Different types of photo voltaic cells
21. Solar radiation
22. Solar Constant and Sun Value
23. Solar angle
24. Derivation of solar zenith angle
25. Solar collector
26. Different types of solar collectors
27. Types of solar collectors
28. Solar air heater
29. Solar drying
30. Solar still
31. Solar energy storage
32. Solar pond
33. Solar water heater
34. Solar water distillation
35. Solar cooker
36. Fuel cells introduction
37. Design principle and operation of fuel cells