What can it do?
1. Create ".nomedia" file in the containing directory signaling the media scanner to ignore media, so as to hiding useless and redundant media file(image/photo, music, video) in Gallery, Music Player, Video Player and other APP base on media store.
2. Use as a media scanner, find out all the media file(image/photo, music, video) on your device, and update to the media store, so you can view the media file in Gallery, Music Player, Video Player and other APP base on media store.
What is this:
This APP can help you to create or remove a file called .nomedia in a
folder contains media files easily. So what is a .nomedia file? If a folder
contains a .nomedia file, then the android system MediaStore will not scan
it for media files, so that Gallery(and other media APP based on MediaStore) will NOT load the media files from the folder.
If you want to scan all the photo/image/music/video on your device;
If the Gallery, Media Player always load some pictures, videos or audios which you do think are useless, redundant.
Then this APP may be what you need.
The main purpose of this app is let the junk media files(which we do think) don't show in some APP(such as the Gallery, Play Music) based on MediaStore. It is not a tool to hide files and protect your privacy, as files may be show in file manager APP.
How to use:
1. The application will scan picture, video, audio files from the MediaStore and file system, and then classifys them by folder.
2. When a folder is set to "ON," means that media files in this folder will not be scanned by MediaStore, otherwise will be scanned.
3. In the list view, click the folder preview to view folder detail.
4. In the grid view, click the file preview can play the media file.
Note: This APP may NOT work on SOME devices. Anyway you can try it out.