Nitnem is a collaboration of different banis that were designated to be read by Sikhs every day. The Nitnem bani's usually include the Panj bania (5 bani's below) and sometimes Rehiras Sahib and Kirtan Sohila.
The following Banis are normally read by practising Sikhs every day:
# Japji Sahib
# Jaap Sahib
# Tav-Prasad Swaiye
# Chaupai Sahib
# Anand Sahib
# Rehras Sahib
# Kirtan Sohila
The first 5 Banis are usually recited in the early morning while Rehiras is read in the evening around 6pm. Kirtan Sohila is cited just before going to sleep at night.
## New Features Added ##
(1) Fullscreen mode added. (See the top toolbar)
(2) Night mode feature added. (See the Bottom toolbar)
(3) Resume audio paath feature added: now you can resume audio paath from where you stopped.
(4) Audio Paath paused on incoming call even the app is in background.
(5) Audio Paath stops when another audio player/app plays the audio.
Key Features of the app:
1) This app is developed using latest android meterial design.
2) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
3) Meaning of the path on every page.
4) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
5) One can select app language from Gurmukhi and Hindi.
6) One can share this app with friends and family.
7) Themes: User can change theme.
8) One can change the bani at every page from the left side option.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app. Please share with your friends and family.
Please support us by clicking on the ads shown in the app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com