Write a Greek word from the New Testament and get the morphological parsing and definition.
1. Type a Greek word pressing on the buttons. Then press Search or press Return.
2. The results list offers all possibilities with the morphological parsing, lemmatization and a short definition. The * stands for no definition found
- Morphological parsing and lemmatization: by jtauber (https://github.com/morphgnt/sblgnt). License cc-by-sa.
- English short definitions from public domain Strongs Numbers.
- Font: Free serif. License: GNU GPL (http://www.gnu.org/software/freefont/license.html).
- Programming by Xavier Matoses. (www.bibliayvida.com/en) License cc-nc-nd.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.