By applying the intelligent learning method - Spaced Repetition - you will see how ever easy to learn TOEIC.
=> App includes more than 2.000 TOEIC questions from ETS Toeic, New Economy Toeic, Hacker New TOEIC... NEW FORMAT 2019
=> Spaced repetition is a learning technique that incorporates increasing intervals of time between subsequent review of previously learned material in order to exploit the psychological spacing effect. Spaced repetition is commonly applied in contexts in which a learner must acquire a large number of items and retain them indefinitely in memory. It is, therefore, well suited for the problem of vocabulary acquisition in the course of second language learning, due to the size of the target language's inventory of open-class words. (Wikipedia)
??? What's new in the TOEIC New format?
---------- Listening Section ----------
- A reduced number of Photograph and Question Response questions
- An increased number of Conversation questions
- Conversations that include shorter turns and more exchanges
- More than two speakers in some conversations
- Conversations that include elisions (going to gonna) and incomplete sentences/fragments (Yes, in a minute; Down the hall; Could you?)
- New question types testing the connection of what is heard in a conversation or talk and what is seen in a graphic
- New question types testing a speakers implied meaning in the context of a conversation or talk
---------- Reading Section ----------
- A reduced number of Incomplete Sentence questions
- Two new question-types testing understanding of the overall organization of passages:
- Text completion questions that ask test takers to choose which new sentence fits best in the context of the overall passage
- Set-based questions that ask test takers to understand where in the passage a sentence belongs
- Text messages, instant messages or online chat conversations with multiple writers
- Questions testing the understanding of three related texts
- A small increase in the number of single- and multiple-passage questions
- New questions about understating the writers words in context
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.