Control heating, lighting, and electric appliances with tailored features. Go beyond compatibility. The Neviweb by Sinop app and Sinop Technologies smart devices are meant for each other.
Most of Sinop smart devices detect the connected load for easier installation and precise energy consumption reports.
Programming is saved within the hub instead of in the cloud so your smart home always works as it should.
Control several locations from a single account. Sort by room and by type of device.
Smart Thermostats for the broadest variety of heating systems.
- View energy consumption in real time (in $/kWh/%)
- Control the temperature on-the-go
- Easily set schedules for every day of the week up to 6 periods/day
- Set your home to away mode in a single click
- Control electric heating, floor heating, and low voltage heating all in one place
- Each thermostat has specific features to optimize usage and comfort of each heating system
Create perfect ambiances with the smart switch and dimmer.
- Create scenes for perfect ambiances in a single click
- Use automations to create virtual 3-ways without modifying the wiring
- Simulate a presence with the away mode. Selected switches will randomly turn on/off from sunset to midnight
- Set timers for bathrooms, childrens bedrooms or the garage
- Program schedules based on time, sunrise or sunset 7 days/week and up to 6 periods/day
- Change the color of the LED on the product to match the decoration
- Choose the product LED intensity for a night light effect or turn it off completely
Smart Load Control
Control all electric appliances water heater, pool, spa, air conditioning or outdoor lighting with a single device.
- Turn on/off remotely any electrical appliance (up to 50 A)
- Set timers to automatically turn off appliances
- Program schedules and turn off pool pumps during meal times
- Create scenes and automations to coordinate actions with other smart devices
- View energy consumption and see usage in $ and kWh for each connected device
Some features require an Internet connection.