NeuroNet's iPad Assessments provide quick and accurate measurement of student performance and growth in emergent reading and math skills. With this easy to use app, teachers can view reports to determine which students are on track and which students may require intervention.
This app is to be used with the NeuroNet Learning Classroom Enrichment Programs: the daily movement based learning program designed to help students develop fluency in essential reading, math, and handwriting skills.
- A fun game-like experience with unique assessments for students
- Assess fluency in areas such as Colors, Numbers & Counting, Number Sets, Letters, Rhyming, Beginning Sounds, Color Phrases, Number Phrases and more
- Log in with your NeuroNet account email and password
- View all students that you have added through the web portal
- View how many times a student has taken an assessment
- Utilize the easy to read graphs to immediately identify students that are struggling
- Use results to measure progress in individual students