Remote desktop and p2p server sharing across firewalls.
Based on NAT traverse technologies, both remote desktop and p2p server sharing
are using p2p communication. It has several advantages:
1. Easy remote desktop, and remote assistant features
2. No third party transmission server is used, thus no data inspection and personal data leak.
3. Support upto 200Mbps bandwidth for server sharing across firewalls.
4. Using UDP to establish p2p tunnels, almost unbreakable.
5. Free software for personal use.
6. Customized server sharing, like gaming/ftp/enterprise servers sharing is coming soon.
Please install tightvnc first before running my software. And configure tightvnc listening on port 5900, and only allow loopback connections.