Now politicians will need to work harder in order to get and keep your vote. While elections come every 5 years, politicians will need to be accountable and available for you everyday!
This is how we are trying to bring more accountability in our Indian democracy by strengthening participatory governance:
First of its kind in India, Neta App is a cross-party platform which is aimed at increasing transparency, strengthening participatory governance and ensuring accountability of our leaders. It is a one stop solution for citizens, political parties, government, and leaders to establish direct connections with each other, understand the behavior, discuss issues, provide solutions and highlight achievements.
The Neta App has been formulated and designed in a way that it brings more transparency in politics and elections for India's Common Man so that he may choose his upcoming leaders wisely.
So, how do we accomplish that?
1. First of all we connect your profile with your constituency and present to you the trending ongoing political discussions for the area.
2. We then let you participate and present your views, suggestions and concerns on the topic.
3. We believe that individual experiences in the same constituency can vary and in accordance with that we give you the facility to post your own set of issues, float your own polls and even drop anonymous comments on the app.
4. The Politicians (Neta) fighting for the elections are then notified with these upcoming concerns for their constituency.
5. Any and every Politicians who can offer a solution/suggestion for the above issue can then post accordingly.
6. Depending on the activity of a politician and your understanding you can then vote and if you are unsatisfied with the work and replies of the politician, you may revoke the vote and then give it to someone else.
Our application is also a great platform to help you stay updated with the current happenings and affairs from all over the country.