Get the best of Nemours, including 24/7 access to our pediatricians and our award-winning educational content, at your fingertips. Gain secure access to your child's medical records, as well as other tools designed to help you keep your child healthy.
Note: This app replaces MyNemours. If you use MyNemours, please uninstall the MyChart app and download the new Nemours app. Use your MyNemours username and password to log in.
- View your child's test results, immunizations, growth charts and doctor visit notes
- Have video visits for urgent needs and scheduled appointments
- Send a message to your child's care team any time
- Request prescription refills
- Get reminders for upcoming appointments
- Complete pre-visit tasks from the comfort of home
- Search our library of KidsHealth educational content
The Nemours app also has custom features for children with specific conditions, like asthma and congenital heart disease.
Nemours is a world-renowned, nonprofit children's health system. We own two freestanding children's hospitals in Wilmington, Del., and Orlando, Fla., and operate over 85 pediatric primary, specialty and urgent care practices in six states. Nemours also creates KidsHealth, the world's most-visited website for health information about children and teens.
Established in 1936 through the philanthropy of Alfred I. duPont, Nemours is committed to supporting families in the communities we serve with pediatric clinical care, research, education, advocacy and prevention programs.