Neighborhood Goods is a new type of department store, offering an ever-changing selection of the world's most exciting brands. With our app, you're not only able to shop goods from our partners, but also peruse immersive editorial content, enhance your in-store shopping experience, and more.
With the app, youll have access to:
- World-Class Brands: Shop a world-class selection of brands and products.
- An Enhanced In-Store Experience: Enjoy self-guided checkouts in-store, as well as contextual information about the brands around you.
- On-Demand Ordering: While visiting, have product brought to you, in addition having staff visit you, wherever you are in the room. Equally, order for in-store pick-up or on-demand delivery, at your convenience.
- Editorial Content: Browse our immersive editorial content and learn more about the brands and products featured at Neighborhood Goods.
1. What is Neighborhood Goods?
Neighborhood Goods is a new type of department store, offering an ever-changing selection of the world's most exciting brands.
Our first location is in Plano, Texas at Legacy West. There, you can shop an amazing selection of brands in-person, enjoy events, and spend time at our own restaurant, Prim and Proper.
On the web and iOS, you're able to shop, order for in-store pick-up, RSVP for events, and more.
And, in-store, the app unlocks so much more.
2. What can I do with the app in-store?
Picture yourself sitting in our restaurant, Prim and Proper, enjoying a cocktail. You decide you want to pick up that bag from Draper James or those jeans from Buck Mason. Rather than leaving the comfort of the bar, you can use the Neighborhood Goods app to purchase a product and have it brought right to you.
And that applies to experiences throughout the day. Whether you have a quick question and need someone to come to you or you want to have an entirely self-guided checkout without talking to anyone at all, you can do so right from your iPhone or iPad.
As you walk through the room, you're even able to learn about the brands around you based on where you're standing.
Fun, right? Yes. Yes, it is.
Feel free to reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.