For Electric Vehicle drivers everywhere...
Have you ever arrived at a charger with a few miles left and somebody's already occupying it? How do you know if they'll be back in 2 minutes or 2 days?
It's simple - just put their Number Plate into NeedToCharge and, if they're also a user, they'll get a notification telling them you're patiently waiting. They can then respond to let you know when the charger will be free.
You don't have to have an account to send a charging request - just download the app and enter their number plate, or send a request from NeedToCharge.com.
If you're a community that share a charger, in your office carpark or residential community for example, why not all sign up so you can let each other know when you need to charge?
- Supports multiple vehicles per user
- Get alerted by email, push notification or both
- Your personal details stay personal - no need to share your email address or phone number
- Leave a note on your dash to tell others needing a charge to go to NeedToCharge.com - they can enter your number plate there without even having to download the app!
- It's completely free for all, and none of those pesky ads
As the number of Electric Vehicles on the roads increase, so do the odds of a charger being blocked, so share the love and let other drivers know - it's free!