NavigArt is an online map navigation system, that transforms iPhone into a navigation device, being very handy in many situations. Why choose NavigArt? - Save maps and then use them offline (besides saving option, all loaded map tiles are cached)
- Find world wide points of interest with one touch: places to eat, hotels, tube and bus stations, petrol stations, parking places, Wi-Fi hotspots etc.
- Use the advanced search feature to find almost everything you can think of.
- Search results showing location, phone numbers and website addresses with the option to call or access websites from within the application
- Friendly user interface aimed to ensure straightforward map search and navigation
- Very low internet usage! - Search in current map view and advanced search that will search the whole world for your POI
- Save or load points of interest with the possibility to display all saved locations on the map, or to use them when creating a route
- Pedestrian, bicycle and car navigation with the choice of shortest or fastest route for car navigation
- Supports complex routes with multiple intermediary points and switchable order between them
- Current speed, distance to go and time left information
- Route details, possibility to simulate navigation on the selected route and to view the route on Google hybrid or topographic map
- Automatically saves route when user starts navigating or simulating the navigation
- Displayed and voice directions (English) with the possibility to set the volume or to enable/disable the voice
- Portrait/landscape display auto-switching
- Google hybrid or topographic map view
- Three CloudMade map styles to choose from
- Multi-touch support (map zoom using iPhone touch style but also using a zoom slider)
- Innovative user guide that simulates application actions
Find, download, and install iOS apps safely from the App Store
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.