Discover only the best and most famous Native American (apache, blackfoot, cherokee, cheyenne, iroquois...) proverbs and quotes!
Famous Native American Indian Proverbs and Quotes from the Apaches, Blackfoot, Cherokees, Cheyenne Indians and more!
Our simple American Indian Proverbs and Quotes app allows you to choose from over 100 renowned and well known sayings and set them on different HD Backgrounds and Wallpapers with your choice of Font and text alignment. You can then share to all of the major social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and many more. You can even send via text SMS and email.
1. Dont be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. Hopi
2.It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. Apache
3. All plants are our brothers and sisters. They talk to us and if we listen, we can hear them.
4. Tell me and Ill forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and Ill understand.
5. When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us. Arapaho
6. Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Blackfoot
7. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. Blackfoot
8. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. Cherokee