HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile Banking app you need to be a NatWest personal or business customer with accounts held in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar. You have to be aged 11 or over, registered for Online Banking and have a Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number.
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States and Ireland
Once you've downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password and you can use the app immediately.
Not got a customer number? Sign up for Online Banking at natwestoffshore.com/online.
If you're having trouble with your app, please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7004 (+44 2381 244182). Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
- Login with your fingerprint (if you have a compatible phone)
- Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
- Pay a person or bill
- Pay Someone New up to 250 a day using a sort code and account number. You can also save the details for future use
- Pay your contacts using their mobile number
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Schedule payments and transfers for up to 120 days in the future
- Managing Payees where you can view and delete payees
- Check your balance, overdraft limit and transactions
- Create and download pdf copies of individual transactions for your records
- Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
- Manage your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Hide your balance, reorder your accounts, edit the names of your accounts or manage your alerts to personalise your banking experience
- View your Customer Number - this is the number we use to identify you when you log in to Online Banking and for authentication when you call us
- Business customers can manage multiple businesses through one app login by adding businesses to the app via the new Profile menu
- Notifications - we'll keep you posted on getting the best out of your app and keeping on top of your finances. Visit Notifications in the new Profile menu
- We have added a new navigation bar to the bottom of the screen to help you move around the app with more ease
For more information visit us at natwestoffshore.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash lets you take out up to 130 per day from our NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco cash machines, when you have at least 10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours.
You can make one off payments up to 250 a day to anyone using their sort code and account number.
As a personal customer you can use Pay Your Contacts to pay someone from our app using just their mobile number. You can send up to 250 a day. To use this service your contact must have either:
- the NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, RBS or Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app or;
- be registered for Paym
Pay Your Contacts payment limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
We are proud to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers.