Russian nardes (classic backgammon) is one of the oldest board games for two players. The playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and a player wins by removing all of his pieces from the board before his opponent. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world.
Although luck is one of the determining factors in the outcome, strategy plays a more important role in the long run. With each roll of the dice, players must choose from numerous options for moving their checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent.
- Strong AI for singleplayer game
- Multiplayer game over internet and on one device (hot seat)
- Scoreboards and leaderboards
- Online shop with 12 unique gameboards
- Comprehensive dice roll analytics
- Random.org dice generation for fair play
Play now for free!