Nanotechnology is an interdisciplinary field of science and technology. It deals with all fields of science-biology, physics, and chemistry. This application is a comprehensive guide through various aspects of nanotechnology. We believe this application is much helpful for learners to know about various nanotechnologies like Characterization Techniques-SEM, TEM, XRD, XRF, FTIR, STM, AFM, DLS, Nano materials -Carbon Nanotube, Fullerenes, Nanowires, Nanosensors, Nanorobots Synthesis Methods- Solgel, Mechanical Grinding, Spray Pyrolysis, CVD, MBE, PVD, PLD, Sputtering MEMS,NEMS. And Lithography-Photolithography, Electron Beam Lithography, X-Ray Lithography, Euv Lithography, Nanoimprint Lithography, Ion Beam Lithography, FIB Lithography, Stencil Lithography, AFM Lithography.
2. Evolution of nanotechnology
3. Segments of nanotechnology
5. Synthesis methods of nanomaterials
6. Electromechanical systems
8. Applications of nanotechnology
9. Advantages of nanotechnology
10. Disadvantages of nanotechnology