### This App is for earthquakes occurred in Japan only. ###
Namadu epicenter viewer is an App that plots the earthquake catalog collected by the high sensitivity seismograph on the map. This App has the following features.
- Epicenter information that occurred in Japan since January 1, 1995, is displayed at arbitrary time and place.
- Visualize the tendency of the earthquake occurrence in an easy-to-understand manner by operating the slider. Automatic playback is also available.
- Magnitude and depth range of the displayed epicenter can be specified respectively.
- The source of the earthquake information is the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) Unified Hypocenter Catalogs and the National Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED) Preliminary Catalog by the Hi-net Automatic System.
- Only earthquake information that occurred on or after January 1, 1995, in Japan and its vicinity can be handled.
- Information provided to users is only plotted on the map. Original epicenter information (list of numerical information) is not provided in this App. If you need them, please refer to the information sources such as JMA and NIED website.
- Some epicenter elements may be removed during processing.
- There is a limit to the number of epicenters that can be processed at once. Epicenter with a small magnitude value may be omitted if the number of epicenters exceeds the limit, such as when setting a long target period or when many earthquakes swarm.
- The error information included in the original epicenter element is not reflected in the plot. The epicenter location on the map does not accurately represent the actual epicenter location. In order to know the precise location of the epicenter, please be sure to refer to the data of the information sources.
- This App gets epicenter information via iCloud Drive. The device must have a valid iCloud account set up and connected to an available network.
- Bookmarks are saved in iCloud, depending on your App settings.
- The epicenter information used by this App is processed by the developer (LeafSight) periodically from information sources and shared on iCloud. Please be aware that the following possibilities exist due to some unexpected reasons. Temporarily there are cases where original information cannot be acquired or processed information cannot be reflected on iCloud. When hypocenter information cannot be permanently acquired from information sources, updating of shared epicenter information may be suspended without prior notice.
- The purchase of this App does not guarantee the availability of the latest epicenter information permanently for the future.
- For details about the epicenter information used in this App, please refer to the following information sources site.
* JMA: Unified Hypocenter Catalogs
JMA website: http://www.jma.go.jp/
Source list: http://www.data.jma.go.jp/svd/eqev/data/daily_map/index.html
* NIED: Hi-net automatic processing epicenter list
NIED website: http://www.hinet.bosai.go.jp/
What is Hi-net: http://www.hinet.bosai.go.jp/summary/
- For inquiries, comments, and requests regarding this App, please contact the developer (LeafSight). Please do not contact the Japan Meteorological Agency or Disaster Prevention Research Institute, which is the hypocenter information source.
- This App does not collect any information about your privacy. Access to iCloud is only used to obtain epicenter information and save your bookmarks.