Control NOMone VR Browser using your old Android phone or WearOS watch.
Get NOMone VR Browser:
Out of all the input devices supported by NOMone VR Browser, using another phone as a remote is by far the most comfortable experience. As long as your WIFI connection is reliable, you can control every aspect of the browser with minimal effort.
On the phone running the browser:
- From the menu, choose "Remote control". The remote control configuration should now appear.
- Enable remote control.
- Remember your IP (should be written in green),
On the phone running the remote app:
- Make sure you are connected to the same WIFI network as the browser phone.
- Enter the IP address and press connect.
That's it! Now you can use the remote device to control the virtual cursor and/or looking-around (if enabled) on the browser phone. It operates like typical a touch-pad:
- Drag to move the cursor.
- Tap then drag to perform a drag.
- Tap then long-press to perform a long press.
- Use the volume keys to scroll up and down.
Enjoy! If you have any issues or suggestions, please email us:
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.