NOAA Realtime Radar is your best-in-class weather tracker that is always at hand.
Extremely visual, powerful and easy-to-use tool that smoothes your daily planning and helps stay safe in severe weather.
PLAN YOUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- High-resolution radar gives you a great perspective on the state of the sky and where the rain or T-storm is heading. Radar overlay shows areas of rain, snow or mixed precipitation right on the map and updates every five to ten minutes.
- Hourly, time of day and daily forecasts help you understand the weather forecast at any point of time in future whether youre planning an evening walk or a week-end trip.
STAY SAFE IN SEVERE WEATHER
- Weather watches, warnings and advisories give you first-hand information on the severe weather at your location and countrywide.
- Thunderstorms, flash floods, tornadoes and other weather hazards all important and latest National Weather Service alerts are always at hand. STAY AWARE AND TAKE ACTION.
TRACK STORMS AT SCALE
- Global infrared satellite allows you to see fronts and storms as they are visible from space.
- Understand their movement and spot future weather changes even before they come up on the radar. This overlay reaches 48 hours in the past and updates every 30 minutes.
GRAB WEATHER TRENDS EASILY
- Super visual weather graphs, maps and overlays provide a perfectly clear weather image.
- The app saves your time when you want to understand the weather now, for the coming hours, and plan your activities for the next few days.
Get NOAA Realtime Radar Premium:
- High-resolution radar with 5 min. updates
- Global Satellite weather overlay
- 14-day weather forecast
- No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
*Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
*The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
*Our standard subscriptions are:
- 1-week subscription (1.99 USD)
- 1-month subscription (4.99 USD)
- 1-year subscription (39.99 USD)
*The user may manage subscriptions in the iTunes settings. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
*Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.