This NHS Wales management app is the place to go to manage your asthma. View your personalised asthma action plan, watch instructional and educational videos delivered by the asthma experts in Wales, monitor and record your asthma symptoms and tests, and get helpful advice for when your asthma symptoms get worse.
- A summary of important information about your asthma in one place
- Designed and supported by NHS experts
- A decision support tool to help manage your symptoms
- General education about staying well
- Videos from the experts providing general strategies for managing any triggers and symptoms
- A log of important asthma information to discuss with your healthcare professional
- Information about the medications and spacers prescribed to you
- Download your asthma action plan
- Diary and appointments
- Asthma contacts list
- Monitoring symptoms and peak flow
- Undertake a peak flow diary
- Weather updates and pollen information
- Choose either English or Welsh language
The information and advice on this app are put together by specialists within the NHS, so it is as accurate as possible. However, the app is to promote self-management of asthma, and not to act specifically as a medical tool. The content in the App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should solely rely. Always seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.