NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review is a unique adaptive learning program designed to fit your busy schedule and help you improve your practice by assessing and enhancing both your knowledge and your self-awareness. Packed with clinically relevant, rigorously edited content, NEJM Knowledge+ is the most efficient, engaging, and effective way to improve your patient care, prepare for your board exams with confidence, and earn your required MOC points and CME credits.
This app complements the online version of NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review. Customers can use this app to log into their personal account for the length of their purchase term. The experience on the tablet mirrors the full functionality of the desktop. The experience on the smartphone is optimized for the small screen and contains all the adaptive learning questions along with Recharge, Shuffle, and the Score Report.
NEJM Knowledge+ is the only lifelong learning and board review product that uses state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology to continuously assess the subjects you know and identify the areas where you need reinforcement. It then delivers questions based on what you know already, what you need to study more, what you are struggling to master, what you think you know better than you do, and what you might be forgetting.
From the brand you trust, we've developed and reviewed our study material to ensure it meets our exacting standards and your expectations. The question bank and exams correspond to the ABP blueprint while reflecting the real-world challenges you face in your practice.
NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review includes:
- Thousands of highly relevant, practical case-based multiple-choice questions
- Shuffle a feature that allows you to answer questions in a specific subspecialty or answer questions from across the question bank
- Two (2) timed practice exams
- Personalized reporting on your progress and performance
- The ability to earn your required AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and ABP MOC points
NEJM Knowledge+ is a product of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
To learn more, visit http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org.
Have feedback or NEJM Knowledge+ account/access questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review Support (link to http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org/contact-us/)
- Application License Agreement (link to http://www.nejmgroup.org/legal/terms-of-use.htm)
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.