Do you want to pass the NCLEX Exam on your first attempt?
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States. There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. The NCLEX exam is taken after an individual graduates from a school of nursing, in order to receive his or her nursing license. A nursing license gives an individual the permission to practice nursing, granted by the state he or she has met the requirements for.
NCLEX Practice Test provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass NCLEX Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
2. NCLEX RN
- Over 1000 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.