NCIDQ IDFX PREP (LATEST VERSION)
The exam includes 100 scored questions and 25 unscored pilot questions. The IDFX addresses the content areas of Building Systems and Construction, Programming and Site Analysis, Human Behavior and the Designed Environment, Construction Drawing and Specifications, among others. Candidates have three hours to complete the IDFX. Available to approved candidates with their education and work experience requirements, and new interior design graduates and students in the last year of a Bachelors or Master's Degree-Seeking interior design program who have not yet completed their work experience.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.