MyWharton Mobile is the mobile student version of MyWharton which provides a central location for all of the information students need and makes it available on iOS devices. Benefits of the mobile app include a persistent login and push notifications as well as the best features from the MyWharton website:
1. Dashboard - everything you need to know to manage your schedule.
- Review your calendar
- See important school-wide dates
- View course assignments and announcements
- Manage to-do lists and groups
- Catch up on school-wide announcements, group
memberships, and activity feed
2. Calendar - explore what is happening around Wharton, add events directly to your calendar, and reserve on-campus space.
- Search across all school-wide events
- Submit events to the school-wide calendar
- Book study rooms and request event space
- View your personalized My Calendar which features data
integrations from multiple systems such as courses,
appointments, bookmarked events, and GSR reservations
3. My Links - build a personalized menu based off favorite or most-visited links.
- Use All Links to connect to all of the resources available
across Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania
- Configure My Links for quick access to your frequently
4. My Academics - navigate straight to key academic resources, including a link to set up appointments with an academic advisor.