With MyPS the current Pulse and recorded data of Pulsense PS-100, PS-500 and PS-600 from Epson are displayed.
- Display current Pulse
- Download the data of Pulsense. And store them in a database.
- Download the data of Pulsense in background.
- Display the day/week/month data. (Step, distance-, sleeping values ??etc)
- Display the pulse data in a chart. With an accuracy of 4 seconds. (20s for the PS-600)
- Save Max-/Rest-/Base-Heartrate in the Database and show them in a chart.
- Create events (sports or other events)
- Display / Change the alarm settings.
- Display / Change the device settings.
- Display / Change the profile settings.
- Set the time in Pulsense on Smartphone-Time.
- Notification over Pulsense. (Telephone, Notification from any App, Schedule)
- Widget for homescreen.
- Export Chart to JPG-File.
- Export Data / Events to CSV-File.
- Send Data to Google Fit
- English - Torsten
Partly in English:
- Russian - Gaich
- Spainish - Simeon
- Chinese Simplified - ContactFront
...Thanks to the translators...
The data of Pulsense can only be read by one app. A parallel use of PulsenseView and MyPS is not possible.
If you want to help me, please contact me.
Also other info/errors/improvements, I accept gladly.