MyPCC Alert is the official safety app of Pueblo Community College. It is the only app that integrates with PCC's safety and security systems. Campus Police has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the PCC campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
MyPCC Alert features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the PCC area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to PCC security.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
- Share Map with your Location: Send your location to a friend by sending them a map of your position.
- Im OK!: Send your location and a message indicating that Youre OK to a recipient of your choosing.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the PCC area.
- Emergency Procedures Guide: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users arent connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at PCC.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from PCC safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure youre prepared in the event of an emergency.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.