Post obituaries, memorials and funeral plans easily and affordably with MyObits.
Death is a tragic part of life, but letting the world know of your loved ones passing shouldnt be so expensive. Let the memory of your loved one continue with MyObits. Obituaries are important for letting the world know of your loved ones life and passing, but they shouldnt be costing more than it should.
MyObits offers obituary creation and sharing, as well as announcements for funerals or memorials and lets you order flowers to send your condolences from the app.
Write an obituary that says everything you need about your loved ones life without breaking the bank. MyObits is here to help.
- Create and send obituaries.
- Get obituary services at a low price point.
- Share obituaries publicly or privately.
- Share via Facebook, Email, Messenger or Text.
- Set up wake, funeral, vigil and memorial events.
- Receive notifications for memorial services.
- Order and send flowers to the family from the most trusted floral delivery service within the app.
SEARCH AND GET OBITUARY NOTIFICATIONS
- Set up keyword notifications (college, church, military unit, etc) to know when someone has passed.
- Search MyObits obituary database for past obituaries.
For filter notification subscriptions, a $0.99 payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase.
Your iTunes will be charged $0.99 again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period (1 month) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
Death is a tragic part of life. Let us help you through it with affordable obituary announcements when you download MyObits.