Having a baby and raising children is life changing. MyFamily by Baptist Health is here for you every step of the way. Our team offers unmatched care for parents and children and so does our app for your growing family. MyFamily by Baptist Health has tools that help you to navigate your unique parenthood journey, with trusted content and features on all ages and stages of your familys health. Plus, specialized info for your pregnancy.
Baptist Health serves families throughout the Northeast Florida region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. With expertise in a variety of medical fields and superior care facilities, including Wolfson Childrens Hospital, you can trust in MyFamily by Baptist Health.
MyFamily by Baptist Health goes from pregnancy and parenting, to teen years and adult health. Seamlessly track your babys feedings, learn about your husbands heart health, stay on top of grandmas screenings and get daily tips about every trimester of your pregnancy, all in one place.
- Personalized daily and weekly pregnancy tips and milestones
- Health trackers for weight gain and baby kick counter
- Look up symptoms and issues
- Relax with the Baby Boost meditation feature
PARENTING AGES 0-2
- Feeding, diaper and growth tracker
- Developmental milestones by age, literacy, dental health and nutrition tips
- Life hacks for new parents like sleep, swaddling and traveling
HEALTH FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Profiles for every family member from ages 0 to 99
- Health milestones by age, including screenings
- Vaccination tracker, plus weight and height trackers sync with Apple HealthKit
BAPTIST HEALTH CONNECTIONS
- Simple click-to-call for direct access to Baptist Healths Main Line or specialties like Womens Health, Breastfeeding Support or Wolfson Childrens Hospital
- Find a provider for more than 1,200 OB, peds, primary care and specialty physicians
- Reminders for maternity tours, childbirth classes and baby-and-me yoga classes
- Store all of your doctors appointments and questions in the Q-List
Disclaimer: The MyFamily by Baptist Health app does not provide medical advice. It is intended to be used for educational/informational purposes only. Baptist Health makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of its information or content. This app should not replace professional care or advice from your qualified health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking health care because of the content available on this app. Use of this app does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.