Do you often make shopping? Do you have several wallets, bank accounts, or credit cards? Are you using different currencies? Would you like to see all the information about the movement of your funds in one place?
If you want a simple application with an intuitive interface and without many complex settings - the application "My Wallet 2 Pro" is just for you. All you need is to record the amount of expenses, or incomes into the application. After that, you can see the balance of all your accounts, debts, a list of expenses and incomes.
And also you can see this data as a pie chart. This will allow you to determine where do you spend more money, where less, or where you can save on.
The shopping planning option will allow you to conveniently create a shopping list so that you do not forget anything while shopping.
When creating accounts, you can specify whether to include them into the overall balance or not. This is useful when you want to view the total balance for only a few accounts.
You can create accounts with different currencies. And when viewing the total balance, all funds will be automatically converted into the currency you want.
In order for data to be relevant on various devices, you can back up and store data on the device, in your personal Dropbox, or Google Drive storage.
If you forgot how much money you have spent today, with the "Update balance" function, you can simply enter the balance of money in your account and the program will calculate how much money you have spent or received.
Features of the application that make use even more enjoyable:
1) Simple and intuitive interface. Selecting the color theme.
2) Creating accounts in different currencies. Ability to create as many accounts as you want.
3) Adjustment and updating of the exchange rates.
4) Managing the categories of incomes and expenses. Ability to create as many categories as you want.
5) Function "Update balance".
6) Transfer money from one account to another (the action is not applied as income, or expense for both accounts).
7) Selecting the main currency. It shows the total balance for all accounts.
9) View transactions for a specific period.
10) View the data in a pie chart.
11) Back up your data, upload to Dropbox, or Google Drive.
12) Shopping planer.
13) Pincode protection.