With My MealTime, you can make fast, secure deposits to your students cafeteria account, and easily pay fees for field trips, books, and activities at participating schools. View your student's account balance and check their purchase history at any time for free. Depending on your school's policy, debit and credit card transactions processed through this service may incur a convenience fee of up to 4.9%.
What else can you do with My MealTime?
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when a student's account balance is low.
- View, save, and share full account statements at any time without calling the school.
- Set up worry-free, automatic deposits on a schedule that works for you and your child.
- Securely store payment methods for easy access and use.
- Make deposits and pay school fees to multiple departments in a single transaction.
Federal law requires public schools to accept in-person cash deposits with no additional fees, so please contact your school or school district to make other arrangements to fund your students account if you prefer. You can still download and use this app to keep track of your student's spending at no charge.